"I know not how it is, but this lamp on the post worketh upon me strangely. ..."

Friday, April 10

Hi!

So... I haven't been around much lately :( I'm sorry. My readers are few but they are some of my very favorite people and this is one of the easiest ways to keep in contact when the physical distance between us is great. So know this: I miss you! Don't take my silence to mean that I haven't been thinking about you or that a boulder has squashed me to the ground somewhere. I've just had bad experiences with online communication in the past and sometimes it gets away from me. So here's me attempting to return to blogging.

Just not now. Right now I have to go back to work. And it's Good Friday which means we won't have any Amish customers and so I made taco dip to fill in the time. And you all know about me and taco dip...

No comments: