"I know not how it is, but this lamp on the post worketh upon me strangely. ..."

Sunday, March 9

Jungle (cat)

This is my favorite plant right now. I've had it for a while now, and even though some blooms will die off, more just keep coming. And even when it finally does stop blooming, the foliage is every bit as beautiful by itself, and I'm hoping it will keep for a very long time. It's called a cyclamen, and I think it is one of the best indoor plant investments you could make.

Rumpels agrees.


2 comments:

erin richardson said...

That IS lovely. & Rumples makes me laugh. My cats like to EAT flowers, so we don't usually keep plants in the house.

Beth said...

Rumpels will put a few teeth marks in some of the leaves on occasion, but that's about as far as it goes, thank goodness. I really like having plants around.