"I know not how it is, but this lamp on the post worketh upon me strangely. ..."

Sunday, March 9

White

Everything is white outside. I have a new job and new hours to adapt to. Everyone is ready for the season to change but it hasn't yet. SG-1 is over until the movie comes out on tuesday. These are all reasons why I haven't been online lately. When I come home from work I've either been feeling like spring-cleaning or vegging on the sofa. I think it will take me a little while to sort out how to do everything I used to during the day while Nick was at work. I'm actually working full-time hours now, so I need to learn to have a little bit more effective time management skills.

I'm sitting at my spiffy new desk set-up now. My sweet husband rearranged the desk that used to have two computers on it so that now it just has my one pc on it and lots of desk space for me to write and spread out papers that I'm working on, bills I'm paying, etc.

And speaking of bills, I think that with this new job, and Nick's recent raise, we'll finally be able to start paying things off properly. Like all those scary school loans. I'm really glad I went to college and all, especially since that's where Nick and I met, but my goodness do they ever overcharge.

So there's a brief apology post. Once I can sort out where my free time should fit in I'll hopefully be on the computer more often. Also, I really ned to go through all my computer files: get rid of extra pictures, go through songs, clean up itunes, get rid of programs and documents that are outdated now, that sort of thing. It's part of my spring cleaning mood. So hopefully that will get me online again.

1 comment:

erin richardson said...

Snow = gross.
Posting = great.
Vegging = something I want to go do right now, but unfortunately should probably go get my homework done instead.