So.
I'm not allowed to go to the pet store unsupervised anymore.
And I don't think I'm allowed to go at all for the next month.
Now I can go in a pet store and spend hours just looking at all the different kinds of animals, and the new types of products they have, and which things would be good for the animals and which things are simply laughable. Hours. Easy.
I haven't been to the zoo in a while.
Really, the entire reason I'm not allowed to back for a while is because Nick is an enabler. I'll say something looks cool, and has such and such benefits, yadda yadda, and then he starts thinking that it sounds cool too, and wouldn't it be better to get this one because of the fabulous sale, and what about how this would look here, and before you know it we have an aquarium.
Which is pretty much how our Super Bowl Sunday went.
We went to the pet store to see if they had any mice to feed our snake and we ended up setting up an aquarium for the rest of the evening.
And I went back today to get some water test strips and ended up buying two more live plants for it as well.
So Nick says I'm not allowed to go back.
Sigh.
But we'll have fishies soon! Rumpels and I can't wait!
Monday, February 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooh! What kinds of fishies??
/I'm not helping, am I?
lol, well, we already have the aquarium, so getting fishies really isn't much of an option at this point.
We're looking to build a betta community tank, with live plants in it. So one betta, and probably a few cory catfish to help keep the bottom clean, some zebra danios, maybe some tetras, maybe a swordfin to make up a non-aggressive community that the betta could get along with.
Post a Comment