"I know not how it is, but this lamp on the post worketh upon me strangely. ..."

Thursday, December 11

Monitor

I have two pictures taped to my monitor. They've been there since I got this computer at the beginning of college, and I don't think they will ever be going away. They are:

My dear and wonderful Puck, and ...

... a little bumper sticker like picture which has apparently disappeared from my computer. This is very disturbing. Anyway, it has a picture of a motorcycle and it says "Come on, admit it. You wish you had a flying motorcycle too. ~Proud Sirius Supporter"


Mainly I figured I should update and couldn't think of anything to update with. Since I couldn't find my little Sirius supporter banner though, I'll post another drawing instead. I found it while looking for the banner. Very ardently looking and looking. Oh well. Here it is:



Just something kinda fun and silly I did in college when I was a bit burned out on school work and a bit more actively into Harry Potter than I am now. You know, before my favorite character died. (My favorite characters have a very bad habit of doing that...) There are about four or five others that I did like this. All kind of designed to be snapshots of the marauders back in their school days. I have a bunch of paper cut and margined for some more too. Maybe someday, when I'm really really bored, and all my other projects I want to do as gifts for people and as ways to make money are done, and my house is all clean, I'll work on them again. Or maybe I'll just get fed up with all of the above while listening to or rereading Prisoner of Azkaban and I'll work on them regardless. *shrug* The future is not yet written.

1 comment:

Sweet & Sassy said...

I wuv those pictures...